In response to the tremendous interest our topic is getting from media, elected officials, and policy organizations, we are excited to announce the following changes to the second annual Expanded Access Summit, the national forum on pre-approval treatment access. Broader audience and speaker faculty, to include more HHS officials, academia, and national policy institutes New dates and location: January 22-23, 2019 The National Press Club, Washington DC This year’s Expanded Access Summit has been named Expanded Access 2.0 to reflect its strong focus on innovation and the integration of group access programs into the modern clinical drug development process in serious, unsolved diseases. Join us for the definitive multi-stakeholder Summit on utilizing Expanded Access for the betterment of patients, clinical research, and the public interest.
- FDA’s Project Facilitate fielded 161 compassionate use requests in first three months
- Peter J. Pitts: Executive action could snuff medical research
- Expediting Access to Rare Disease Therapies in Europe
- Biosimilar Approvals And The BPCIA: Too Soon To Give Up
- Three (BIG) things you didn’t know about Expanded Access to new medicines
- Why I Launched the Expanded Access Summit
- Your updates for the global forum on pre market medicines access
- Announcement of Date and Location Change!
- “Right To Try”: Big Impact or Big Sideshow?